Celebrate Happy Hour at PJ Lobster House
PJ Lobster House might be your favorite lunch or dinner spot, but have you joined us for happy hour? Every Monday and Friday from 3-6 PM, PJ Lobster House offers delicious starters and happy hour specials to delight your taste buds and quench your thirst.
For our thirsty customers, choose from a selection of craft beers including:
- Port Jeff Orange Dream
- Two Roads Road 2 Ruin Double IPA
- New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA
- Blue Moon Belgium White Ale
- Montauk Watermelon Session
- Montauk Wave Chaser
- Oyster Bay Barn Rocker Pilsner
- Brooklyn Summer Ale
- and more!
We also have bottled beer including Bud and Coors Light, Corona, Heineken, O’Douls, Mich Ultra, Stella Artois, and Sam Adams.
If you are hungry, we can handle that too at PJ Lobster House with our happy hour food menu! Feast on a great selection of happy hour seafood including:
- Oysters on the half shell with a choice of mignonette or cocktail sauces
- Clams on the half shell with cocktail sauce
- Firecracker calamari with roasted corn, peppers, avocados, and a scallion cream dipping sauce
- Fried calamari with marinara sauce
- Baked chopped clams with lemon
- Clams casino with bacon, butter, and red peppers
- Bucket of steamers with drawn butter
- Steamed clams with drawn butter
- Bay scallops served fried, broiled, scampi, or Cajun
- Bucket of mussels served with butter, marinara, white wine and garlic, or fra diavolo
- Fried shrimp with cocktail sauce
- Mozzarella triangles with cocktail sauce
- Shrimp cocktail with cocktail sauce
- Fried oysters
- Seafood salad with red peppers, red onions, olives, lemon, and olive oil
- Seafood appetizer sampler with fresh calamari, shrimp, and scallops
- Crab cakes homemade with fresh lump crab, served with remoulade and lemons
- And much more!
PJ Lobster House is a seafood restaurant serving the freshest fare, but we are also an on-site fish market! We receive fresh fish deliveries every day to ensure you will have access to the freshest selections in the area. We also support local fisheries by purchasing from Long Island Sound diggers and fishermen whenever possible. PJ Lobster House is located at 1 North Country Road in Port Jefferson, so come on by for happy hour, lunch, or dinner.